Jim Gaffigan Quotes
Jim Gaffigan's comic timing is impeccable. He knows how to tickle your funny bone. Jim Gaffigan's self deprecating humor brings out the best response from his listeners. Enjoy the unbridled humor in these Jim Gaffigan quotes.
- Pie can’t compete with cake. Put candles in a cake, it’s a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody’s drunk in the kitchen.
- I come from a very big family... nine parents.
- I love everything about bacon. Even the sound of bacon cooking sounds like applause!
- Whenever I'm out of town for at least a week, I feel like I should write a postcard or something, but you can be a genius, you try and write a postcard you come across like a moron anyway: "This city's got big buildings. I like food. Bye."
- Actually, the reason I look like this is because my father was from Sweden and my mother was Elton John.
- The only advantage to wearing glasses is that you can do that dramatic removal.
- But in Indiana it's not like New York where everyone's like, 'We're from New York and we're the best' or 'We're from Texas and we like things big' it's more like 'We're from Indiana and we're gonna move."
- I was watching the Animal Planet. Did you know that the male seahorse has the baby? Why don't they just call that one the female?
- We’re never satisfied when it comes to food. "You know what’d be good on this burger? A ham sandwich. Instead of a bun, let’s use two donuts. That way we can have it for breakfast. Look out McGriddle. Here comes the donut-ham-hamburger!"
- There is the vegetarian Hot Pocket for those of us who don't want to eat meat, but would still like diarrhea.
- I love how New York is so multicultural. I wish I was ethnic. I'm nothing. Because if you're Hispanic and you get angry, people are like, "He's got a Latin temper!" If you're a white guy and you get angry, people are like, "That guy's a jerk."